Sunday 5th Dunoon Alps

Guest EPCC

Guest EPCC

As summer will be here how about 0930 ferry over to Dunoon for a run on some nice roads including all your favorites C11 et al I think its about 60 miles but you can also ride down and back if you need more

Let's try and get a good sized bunch for this

Apparantly I'm no' fast enough for the Fullarton so I'll be out.

In the spirit of harmony I concur that weather does not look favourable for Dunoon. How about transmitter hill at brisk pace - no cafe stop. A mini challenge if you like.

Club rooms at 09:00hrs ??

Mark - you meeting on track?

• 2023 Subscriptions

guys

Have studied the weather charts. They say go north and east to stay dry so lets as davy suggests meet at 9am club rooms and head up to The crow hill. can meet northsiders at bridge. route will be johnstone erskine bridge milngavie strathblane lennoxtown up the crow carronbridge up the tak me doon then back. Usual coffee stop. So far i think we have George Mark Ian Mcg Billy Davy Matthew and myself. Who else. We could practice a paceline at a moderate pace

Guys, the words “brisk†& “moderate†have me a tad petrified. I'll come along & do my best but please say if I'm holding u back & I'll head off for a pot of tea for one.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great run with 3 nice climbs, Khyber Pass, Crow road and Tac me Doon, plus cafe stop at Clachan of Campsie which was well earned due to the head wind on the way out which made for a tough wee trek, albeit a very nice run homewards. As usual the company was great from the 12 strong bunch pretty much all decked out in club colours apart from one or two eagerly awaiting the arrival of the imminent delivery from Endura Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Ian :grin:

Yes - I really enjoyed yeysterday with a total of 92 miles.

Also, enjoyed the pace line run down Georgetown road once i had worked out how it was supposed to work!!

Thanks to Davie for his kind encouraging words and understanding. :-)

Surprisingly no stiff legs today!

PC