Sunday 12th

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

A tentative suggestion to see if there might be interest,

noon depart for roon the coast type run - to let the temp climb up to the balmy 3 degrees which is forecast.

If not too much interest then is anyone for a turbo session in the clubrooms tomorrow morning?

cheers

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

Completed the bike build so am planning to go out tomorrow at some point - was looking at a later start myself so not too keen on the 9:30 meet at Bishopton.

Would probably prefer to stay a bit more local as something may fall off on the maiden voyage.

Will check the posts and see what transpires.

Mark,

I would suggest that under no circumstances should you use your carbon frame on a turbo :shock:

Stresses imposed on the frame are way different to those while out on the road and carbon can be fragile if not stressed in the expected way. We already have at least 1 carbon frame returned this year and I'am sure Richard will fill you in on the heartache that it caused him :angryfire

You will see the pro's warming up on their carbon steeds but remember they have an unlimited supply which does not cost them a penny :roll:

Probably better if you are limited with frame choice to use for training indoors that you get a set of rollers (they are not that hard to use honest Stoooopid! )

Colin Hello, beer !!