Sunday 30th May

Paul C

• Life Members

Hi All,

Charlie, 8am is a bit too early for me. But I'll go with the majority.

Ian McG, are you down for the TT? Anyone else?

How about meeting at the clubroom at 9am, and cycle down to Largs, ferry over to Millport and give the Wheelers a bit of road side encouragement. Then cycle back via the B. Glen or Hailie after a spot of lunch.

Then again, we can do something entirely different, open to suggestion.

This of course all depends on what the weather is like for me personally :oops:

Any takers?

Cheers

Chung

• Life Members

Hi Neil,

Where you thinking of heading over to Millport? or just Largs?

(You might struggle to make it back home for 12noon if you are heading over to Millport even with 8am start, I think the TT start at 11am)

If most folks want to start around 8am, I'm fine with that, just need to confirm.

Cheers

Chung

• Members
How about meeting at the clubroom at 9am, and cycle down to Largs, ferry over to Millport and give the Wheelers a bit of road side encouragement. Then cycle back via the B. Glen or Hailie after a spot of lunch.

Sounds good to me, Chung. That's definitely my preferred option at this stage.

• Life Members

Hi all,

Can we have a show of hands for 8am or 9am, what about 8.30am?

Can you do 8.30am, Richard?

Are you all intending to go over to Millport, even the preferred 8am bunch?

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Chung,

Yip, i'm down for the TT and most likely for the RR too, come on, you know you want to, it's nothing too serious, a real bit of fun.

As far as I know, the following people are going, but dont hold me to it ;- Me, Martin and family, KennyS and family, Iain & Mary, Frank, Mike, Greg (hopefully)......

Ian.....

• Life Members

No problem, Richard.

We can decide on the final start time tomorrow, depending on how many takers there is for the 8.30am start.

Ian, are any of you guys planning on cycling down to Largs?

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Haven't decided yet on my travel arrangements to Largs... Have a couple of options, Ride down, jump on train to Weymyss bay and pedal from there or take the car.....Will check out the ferry times, i wouldn't mind getting one around 9'ish..

Will post when i decide what i'm doing ....

ian....

• 2023 Subscriptions

Chung

Here is a plan. Paul Neil and myself meet at clubrooms at 8am. Cycle over your way and get you at a more civilised hour. Could meet you at your house or Malletsheugh. If you agree pm me your no. and I will keep in touch with you

• Life Members

Hi charlie,

that's a very good suggestion, I would welcome that. But what about richard? Anyway, are you guys heading to largs? If you guys are not, then I would go with richard at a later time and head from clubroom to millport.

Thanks for the offer though!

Cheers

My mobile is 079033 56730 charlie, what's yours?

Chung

This may add to the confusion.... but I might need to go into work later on in the Sunday to check on some contractors however I should be free until at least 13:00hrs, don't fancy a real early rise as I am working tomorrow for definate but could do 08:30 at the club rooms or meet somewhere between Glengarnock / Johnstone after that.

Assuming I do not need to go into work I would be interested in a wee jaunt over the watter.

Will continue following the posts to see if some clarity emerges :!:

Davie

• 2023 Subscriptions

chung & richard

If i have read the thread right myself Paul and neil do not have time to cross the water so we will do a 4 hour run leaving from clubrooms at 8am If you both want to go to millport we could take you to Largs and then do our own thing. Open to ideas

• Life Members

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for you offer, but I think I'll start from the clubroom 8.30am or 9.00am with Richard and anybody who cares to come along.

Have a good one, Charlie, and will see you in 2 weeks time.

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Chung

We are nearly there. here is a plan. Chung Neil Richard and me leave clubrooms at 8.30am head to Largs via Kilbirnie picking up Paul and Richard on the way. Those of us not going to Largs can return via Fairlie Moor or West Kilbride depending on how we feel. It is always better to have one big group.

Plan sounds good to me.

Are you heading for Lochwinnoch via the track or Howwood/Bridesmill Road?

If the track I will leave Lochwinnoch 08:30 and cycle towards Johnstone to get warmed up.

Mobile if needed 07703 121870.

Paul C