Spain February 2019

XXX

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thinking of meeting up with Richie P and his bunch , in and around Murcia, date TBC but likely last week in February.

The weather at this time of year is dry and sunny , and warming in the afternoons. The roads round this part of Spain are fantastic and you can have flat or hilly depending on where you go.

It would be good to get a good bunch of the JW out , one other thing it’s unlike Majorca as in it’s fairly cheap to eat and drink out here , so I will be going out and have space for two more .

However it’s off season in Murcia and getting accommodation at a cheap price won’t be hard , so if interested post up, I know it’s a long time away but gives you a chance to save up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Not sure of exact week we are going yet, talk is of last week in February, so looking at flights I think  I’ll be going Thursday morning 06:35am flight and back 8:10pm flight on Monday or Tuesday.EasyJet.

Flight is about 3 hours and transfer  (if staying in Punta Prima) is 40 mins so would expect to be cycling by midday on Thursday-a good 3-4 hours then nice long rides Friday, Saturday, Sunday & out bright and early on the Monday before packing up.

Richie P & some couriers are going over too so could be a big group of 20, or so.

Muy Bien Ohyadancer!

• 1 month later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Hi Guys date for this is going to be the week starting 23 rd February  Richie is going out Saturday through to Sunday

My thoughts are that won’t suit all, it never does , plenty of flight options like Ryan Air Friday night return Easy Jet Tuesday or Wednesday or Jet 2 if your going for the week 

• 2023 Subscriptions
41 minutes ago, Moi said:

Easy Jet flights for the week Saturday to Saturday £69 return 

jet2 84 

Return flight times ar pretty rubbish.

Easyjet going out is ideal as lets you get a ride that day but now that Ryanair have binned Glasgow there’s no late flights home.