Sunday 28th May - Eglington Park (2nd Attempt!)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Point taken. I am now off work on Sunday and I have secured permission to attend from the H.R. dept., the Finance dept. and the Legal dept., all better known as Amanda! I will be there or suffer the wrath of the cycling dept (who I know to be a great bunch to be around).

• 2023 Subscriptions

Boyd- family!! what is more important? Cycling or family!! Get your priorties right!!

I thought I lived in a dictatorship where what I say goes. However, there are two under-2's who apparently have more voting power than me, so I've kept them up late and read stories so I can sneak out before they are awake...............

Smashing 2nd attempt run today with great JWCC company. Witty banter at Eglinton with tasty bacon rolls and hot coffee.

Enjoyed the run, apologies to the group when we met "Black Bob " on the bike track and the increased pace that ensued. We had our differences back in the day, wasn't letting him away with it !!!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyed the run today - even if I was mostly hiding at the back. Shame I had to shoot off and missed the grub, the banter and the photo-shoot. Ended up time trialling on the track to catch the start of the Grand Prix.

Thanks to Paul for doing the organising.

A really good bunchride - decent pace and greate cafe stop!!

11 of us all in JWCC kit - a sight to behold. OOh those bulging thighs (well me anyway!!)-see Chungs photo! Except for Gerrards pink socks!!!

Mia - what happended to you -where did you go? - we lost you at Ardrossan.

We were worried bout you!!

post-3396-0-91636400-1496062965_thumb.jpg