Chain gang 18/8 6.30 pm

charlie p

• 2023 Subscriptions

There was me going to give you a leadout this week Charlie, honest! I'm sure you'll remind me next week :D

You missed the fun in the run in - all the way along it was just series of attacks and counter attacks then counter counter attacks. Colin, Paul and Ryan for the KOM, Paul and me for the intermediate then Colin took the honours in the final sprint with Paul and myself going to a photo finish which im called a draw!

post-3959-0-74373700-1471552109_thumb.jpg

• 2023 Subscriptions

Colin had a more vivid description of the Georgetown tonight. And I quote, we kicked each other's b...ls all the way down the Georgetown !!

Great fun as always. Best laugh was when Charlie told me about how he had made a good job of quickly fixing a puncture during the bogs bunch on Tuesday. What happened next ? he punctured again, lucky white heather.

Not quite following the scoring tonight Jan, but I would rather not get an explanation as it might Overheat my brain. For the record I had a rare win on the clune tonight after very shamelessly riding on Colin's wheel most of the way up :)