Prudential London ride

charlie p

• Members

Guys fyi, I have been lucky enought to have done this last two years. Hotel prices go through the roof, so best get something booked ASAP. I have managed to get a ballot place but would be great to meet up before if we have similar start times, or afterwards for a well earned refreshment. Let's hope for better weather than last year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Ok i have the entry links now - there are 2 seperate ones for each team, would you prefer me to send the links via PM or post on here? (im not sure if this forum is viewable to members only or not)

What are the plans for this? I was thinking about flying down evening / day before and back after the event? Is that about right and where would people generally stay (area and / or hotel)?

Cheers Alex

I'll probably be going down a couple of days early to visit family, last year went on the train which was pretty convienient so will probably do the same again  (the cheap tickets go on sale 12 weeks in advance).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right guys problems. Virgin trains can only accommodate 4 bikes and these are on a 1st come basis. The cheaper tickets I went for have already bikes on the train, so only 3 spaces available, 4 on the return at the moment. didn't won't to book without all bikes booked on with us. £20 8.00am out £45 13.00pm return with virgin was best price and times, but to get bikes booked it's a foreign call center you deal with and a bit of a nightmare