Sunday 7 Main Bunch

Guest EPCC

Long range forecast suggests cold weather at the weekend with a hint of snow perhaps. Looks like a coast run down to Largs this week.

Miller St. 09.30 start, Bishy, Westferry, Greenock, 'Kip, Largs (cafe), West Kilbride, Dalry, Kilbirnie, Track to Lochwinnoch then up John's Hill and Brydesmill Rd to Howwood, Johnstone.

Miles approx 70 - 80 at a consistent steady effort. Habble at Largs and the straight into Johnstone, if considered appropriate.

I should be out for this assuming I'm not iced/snowed in.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Only 3 of us this morning, can't say that any of us enjoyed it particularly. Started out with a puncture before we left the club, which kind of set the scene for the day. We made it all the way into Port Glasgow, then cut back to Kilmacolm intending to head for Lochwinnoch, but decided to call it a day there. I've been less tired after longer faster runs.

• Administrators

Only 3 of us this morning, can't say that any of us enjoyed it particularly. Started out with a puncture before we left the club, which kind of set the scene for the day. We made it all the way into Port Glasgow, then cut back to Kilmacolm intending to head for Lochwinnoch, but decided to call it a day there. I've been less tired after longer faster runs.

Was it snowing?

• 2023 Subscriptions

No snow, and to be fair, apart from the odd shower, the weather wasn't awful. Just cold and damp and windy. We could see snow on the Campsies and further north, but not on our side of the Clyde.