Main Bunch November 2

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

Lovely day to be out, but there was a bit of an unrelenting headwind round the coast from Greenock to Largs that just wore away at me. By the time I got to Largs I was struggling to hold at 12mph. Normal service was restored after the Bagel Basket on the route back to Kilbirnie. 65 miles in the bag, and that's my longest run for 6 weeks.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Charlie, I only had a pass for first part of the run but it was indeed a splendid autumn day. I rode home alone from somewhere between Bearsden and Drymen and that was not quite so splendid as my legs were a bit goosed from yesterday but then who am I to complain I still got 50 excellent miles and you didn't :)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Tough day for me, legs still heavy after yesterday but even accounting for that it was a surprisingly tough route particularly with the road up to Rowardennan being alot lumpier than i remember it. It was however very scenic up Loch Lomond side with the sun out and the last of the autumn leaves on show.

Well done Adam, if you continue your rapid progress it wont be long until you are putting the hurt on all of us!