Track 13th

P McDonald

Felt a bit more comfortable on the track tonight didn't win anything but competed for a couple of the sprints

Might need glasses as I went with what I thought was three laps to go only to be disappointed not to hear the bell only to look up on the next lap to find four laps still to go enough said I didn't stay on the front

• 2023 Subscriptions

A mixed night, enjoyable but also a bit frustrating. First scratch race was too far back (a recurring theme) but felt really good in the sprint just had too much to do. Likewise in the 2nd scratch. Great effort by Billy just a shame he had misread the lap board! Final race was points...doing OK until someone drifted down and we knocked bars / arms. Our bars actually locked together at one point which was a bit scary and it caused me to then collide with Alan...amazed the three of us managed to stay upright. The guy apologised straight away but it was just one of those things and no-one was hurt. Few laps later had moved towards the front and was about to attack when I got knocked again (different rider) managed to stay upright but foot got unclipped and that was race over. Happened pretty fast so not really sure what happened.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Me, Lewis and Richard in the B tonight.

Alan billy and Iain in C and Alan in D. Entertaining stuff and splendid efforts from Billy and alan as always and steady rides from iain.

Lewis generally whipped ass, Richard made some strong but unrewarded efforts and ... well its B for booting for me. Got a right royal kicking in 1st scratch, a shafting in the second but persevered to the final race of the night and god must love a tryer as I finally finished in the front half of the bunch.

:)

• Committee

A great night of racing, all groups are faster with injection of pace from Commie games hopefuls.

Even the Cs were proper strung out, I was often sprinting just to stay in the string, which made attacks difficult.

Chapeaus all round to those in the B group which looks like equivalent speed to A bunch six months ago.

Nearly all races were full (25 riders). Maybe SC will have to organise either an extra evening or alternate week racing with three or four groups each night. It would certainly save my legs!

I only raced about 80 laps in total but felt it this morning.

Cannot race 20/11 but may arrive late to watch.