Clocks back Run

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

Welcome Simon, Michael, Paul and Kenny! That was hard work today from Greenock all the way to West Kilbride. Paul made a fantastic long range sprint to the 30 at Largs. Hoping that you all caught a good tailwind home!

Andy

Fair play to you hardy souls.

I spent the day scoffing biscuits & picking all sorts of flora & fauna out of my rear mech.

Same ride again next week and the next week and the next week?

:):)

• Committee

Very soggy but just mild enough to bear. Paul and Colin climbing well on the miserable drag up from W Kilbride.

Perennial discussion about time difference going over Haylie vs. going round the bottom. We took 55 minutes from Haylie Brae junction to Tesco roundabout in Kilbirnie via W Kilbride.

Did any of the Haylie Brae group get a time?

(some people claim to be bored of this topic but they lead dull lives)

Alan

Alan

• 2023 Subscriptions

On the very interesting topic of healy v WK I can add that Largs to Lochwinnoch is 45 mins give or take dependent on wind. So Largs to Kilbirnie Tesco would be 35 mins.

In conclusion the difference is described by the formula E=MC2 modified by dividing by the 4th root of Pi.

The answer is 20 mins.

Ohyadancer!

According to strava, took me 38 mins to get from bagel basket to kilbirne. That included a short wait for simon to sort out his man bag. It also must be taken into account I was just barely alive at that point. Took two empire biscuits at the bagel basket to get me up the climb.

Darryl heroically tried to give me a tow but I dropped back and me simon and Paul worked our way back together.