30 milers 12/05/13

GreigS

I will hopefully make this. A rare outing for me, not been out with the 30 milers since last summer. Not been on the bike this year actually hope i can remember where i left it. Looks lie a good route see you then...

• Bunch of 10 left Miller St and we didnt wait too long till the wet stuff came looking for us. freezing cold and drookit i was just glad to get some miles well done all, Len i didnt realise your garden was at castle semple next time have the kettle ready please Stoooopid! See me? See happy?

Greig

• Bunch of 10 left Miller St and we didnt wait too long till the wet stuff came looking for us. freezing cold and drookit i was just glad to get some miles well done all, Len i didnt realise your garden was at castle semple next time have the kettle ready please Stoooopid! See me? See happy?

Greig

No worries.

Kettle always near the boil. Thought I better keep my bit of the cycle path clear. (Even when weather not good. My dedication to my cycling colleagues knows no bounds).Bunch of 10 on a day like today is an excellent turn out. Good effort, and all still smiling on the way back. Couldn't help but notice that Elaine was a good 5 mins ahead of you Greig ( not unusual if Cycling Weekly is to be believed .) Top notch.

Len ( and Sally, my undergrowth leveling spouse)

• 2023 Subscriptions

A good route made difficult by poor weather. Well done to all for making it all the way. Hope James and Tam are ok after their spill on the track after Lochwinnoch. Carol could not unclip her helmet when home as fingers frozen...is this the month of May !!. Won't be out next week as work commitments.

Dave