main bunch ride review!

Guest J. Udas

• 2023 Subscriptions

a bath, make sure you wash the rim after, i think i might book a viewing this afternoon, i just thought there are a lot of people in the club that might want to do the same,book now to see rosses bath!!

However good run today do require to manage more than 70mls before bonking, will get there,perhaps a shot of rubarb juce might do it, i could then move on to the hard stuff(beetroot)

iain

• 2023 Subscriptions

95 miles for me. Great run out over Esrkine, along the coast to Faslane. Ross and Alan, now known as the thunderthigh twins kept us sheltered when they went the the front. And then the whistlefield climb! Painful. Ross and Fergus were strong on the climb but to be fair Darryl showed them how to do it. After an amazing decent we regrouped and went along for café stop at Kilcreggan. Excellent scones! Ross fuelled himself on eggs. If you we're there you'll know what this means. Straight run back along the coast. Despite everyone being tired, everyone was strong and the craic was flowing. More of this brisk, friendly main bunch medicine required!

Andy

PS. Nae sunshine.

Fantastic day on the bike cracking route horrible climbs but the last decent is worth it

We had a new game this week chase or not the break great fun

Well played to Richard and Graham not an easy run but they were there at the end

90 miles today 45 yesterday and my btm has feeling

Guest Ross Toole

Well that was a long bath!

If Carlsberg did bike runs............

Biggest ride to date for me and probably one of the best routes really scenic and shared it with average company!

Highlights for me were, winning the green jersey ( awarded by me, to me), new max speed record of 42mph, Gummers breakaway, Fergus's lance like stare going past Charlie, the clothing choice of the waitress in the cafe and............ Those thighs! Foxy you have been squating, nice new tights!

Lowlights were Billy playing mario kart with the focus, Charlie winning insignificant sprints and my poached eggs one wasn't even runny!

Cheers boys

P.s next weeks run is a bike ride leaving from miler street at nine you are in or out capiche!

http://app.strava.com/activities/47663918