31st March - Main Bunch "Revenge of the Easter Bunny Run"

Gummers

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Who's up for a run on Easter Sunday?

Andy

PS found nice photo of George being comforted after today's Lakes APR

Actually, if you see the uncropped image, the pink rabbit is passing me on flanders moss.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another great ride. Myself Hugh and Alan set off from miller st. Ian joined us as leaving johnstone tout could only stay with us till Dunlop due to time constraints. We then battered our way to Troon overtaking a bunch of vets I recognised from racing. They were not very happy. We found the blueberry cafe in Troon which was great had coffee and scone then battered back up the road to johnstone.. I am one happy Easter bunny.

Happy Easter to one and all including marko and Davie b who were posted missing

Charlie,

Still doing my own thing at the moment. Managed 50 solo but by god I'm feeling it. Was out yesterday and felt jaded when i got out of bed so knew I wouldn't have cut the mustard in the bunch. Perhaps I'll get one in with the bunch before Majorca. Riding Tuesday and with luck Thursday evening.

Catch up then.

M

Second Charlie's lights suggestion. I'd imagine we'll get round the loop before long after 7. Only the run home will require lights. I'll probably drive down for the 6 o'clock start, so hopefully not an issue for me. Fully expect a kicking from you guys so might be as well there will be fading light!