30 milers 24/03/13

GreigS

Rumour has it that a '' main bunch rider '' will be coming out with the famous 30 milers ( his words not mine ) along with his daddy he's too scared to post himself incase he gets slagged See me? See happy? and they only clue i'm allowed to give is he rides a small orange give him pelters if you guess correctly icon_blue_laugh

It's not so much that he can't pedal it's just that he can't stop talking

If you want the truth we have given him a free transfer and the main bunch will not be offering him a new contract so you can keep him

Rumour had it that he was going to start track racing but he can't get a bike in the right colour scheme

So Grieg he's now yours

With the current weather and what's forecast I think it's better that we cancel this run for now good luck to those who do take their chances but I'm out .

Ross don't listen to those big bad boys they have been out with us before aswell after falling off their tricycles and I'm sure they will be back again lol

John I can meet you in the morning if you still want to collect your belongings just post and let me know what time suits you am preferably

Greig ( non stabiliser bunch )

Guest john_s

Greig, your probablly right about the weather. Still a lot of snow out here.

Since your doing me the favour by coming down to the clubroom you can pick the time and I'll be there.

John Simpson.