Easy Largs 13

Guest EPCC

Tom, impromtur real aLE session doon the the Broon Bull wityh fellow villagerss!! could be a struggle the morra!!!.

Just finished putting two new tyres on Black Beauty for Italy [ seemed to take longer than usual)!!

Have you lot seen the forecast ?

Nothing wrong with today! :-?

Actually kind of enjoyed it though! Rain only came on as we were getting ready to leave the BB.

Good decision to go up Haylie Brae because it meant I was really close to home :icon_yes

Hope everyone had an uneventful run home!

Kit washed and drying..had to pour water out my shoes so hopefully they'll be dry for Thurs!!

Guest EPCC

Good pre Italy spin today weather was fine down to largs a bit wetter on way back

I think we managed to bore the rest of the group with our Italy trip conversations

• 2023 Subscriptions

Fab run out this morning, enjoyed thoroughly though all the craic about Italia was making me molto invidioso!

I reckon there seems to be a few of us keeping the home fires burning while the most of the bunch are off so I reckon we might deserve a wee bunch ride next Sunday? No doubt we'll be enjoying a sunny mid 20's windless day Oh ya dancer !

Andy