Photo's

Colin H

Photo's of the Sam Dooley Memorial 25TT from Sunday now in main Gallery section Oh ya dancer !

I have also uploaded my favourite images from the Scottish Crit Championships from all races.

I would note that the uploading software has cropped some images more than I would have liked :-? Anybody who wants copies of the originals, PM me with your email details and I will send the full size image/s.

Enjoy.

Colin Hello, beer !!

• 1 month later...

Photo's from the Senior Hillclimb Championship now up loaded.

Just go to Gallery and select the approporiate folder.

Some images have not turned out great thanks to the uploading software and as usual it has cropped most pictures more than I would have liked (doesn't seem to like portrait photo's).

Anybody interested in a copy of the originals can PM we with their email details and I will forward on.

Ramsay - considering using one of the pictures of you for a competition and titling it "Game Face" ;-)

Jets pictures to follow on their site between today and tomorrow Oh ya dancer !

Colin Hello, beer !!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Colin,

Happy that you delete the two race face pictures of me. Much really work on a poker face!

Hadn't been on the website for a while ( :oops: ), and have seen wuite a few other photos on there. Some really good ones. :grin:

Cheers,

R

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Some great shots Colin - well done. Good hit rate too: 376 published images from 2000 shots is way better than I've ever managed.

Gonnae send me the side on shot of Lewis and the smiler shot of Danny please?

Cheers, M

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Photies from the reliabilities so far this year here (including some people who just happened to be riding on the same roads :roll: ) http://www.flickr.com/photos/37563359@N ... 305956659/

Photos will be added as they are taken.

Sorry to the 0900 group from last Sunday. I wasn't in a very good position when you came by and not many shots worked :angryfire (either that or Elaine is the only photogenic one of the lot of yous :lol: )

Colin Hello, beer !!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Some absolutely cracking images in there Colin, fair play to you. 8-)

I would put some restrictions on them though, or folk will pinch them!

It was a good day out on the Sunday but it looks like you had the best of it on the Saturday, what about the midges? Take THAT, ya bas!

What lens were you using btw?

P.S. Could I have the high res one of this? (I would like it as my desktop background :grin:)

7434072780_e339262234_c.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...