Peesweep APR Thursday 19th May @ 7pm

charlie p

I was planning on coming along too - I think the current success rate of getting this going since it was 1st planned is 25% :-? So not too good.

The other option worth considering if APR is not going to happen is for a like minded group to do some structured pace training on a "flattish" circuit which avoids the stop, starts and fracturing of the group which ineviatably occurs during the hilly run. Some of you may remember the pace line / through and off etc. training sesh at the Barmill circuit expertly taken by Paul McD earlier this year, more of the same would suit me.

Anybody else have any ideas.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Guys

It would appear that once again we do not have the numbers to make this work. How about starting an alternative Renfra bunch. hey we could call it The Johnstone Bunch. Leave from Crosslee 0 medium pace to Bishopton then chain gang Renfra bunch circuit down to Clune Brae regroup at top then chaingang thru Kilmacolm etc to end of Georgetown Road. Roll out at 6.45pm. Who in ?

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ok so Tommy nae mates appears at the bus stop after fighting the gale down the Georgetown. Nobody about. Hung around till 7:05 and headed back home.

I should have realised it was not a good night when a motor cyclist played shoot the cyclist with a loose panier on Bishopton hill!

On the plus side I TT'd the second half on the Chocolate TT in 7:45 mins. Ok said gale was acting in my favour.

But it still felt good!

Tom