Flanders 15 - Good Luck Chaps!

Agent Orange.

Just a quick line to wish the bold souls riding the Flanders Sportive the best of luck on Saturday.

Hope the rain and pinch-flats stay at bay, not to mention the bonk, - you can never have too many flapjacks in your pockets (but you can easily sink too many Trappist beers!)

Wish I could of joined you, maybe next year.

Look forward to hearing your tales, God Speed!!!

Ben.

Hi guys, ran into your 15 lads first of all in the Markt in Bruges, secondly on the road to Ninove when they TTT's past me (I apologise for my derisory turn on the front!) and afterwards just past the finish. They all looked like they had a whale of a time.

Myself, I had everything go wrong that could bar a puncture or crash... stewards sending me the wrong way (adding 15km to the 260!), losing my big ring, losing a bottle, snapping my chain on the Muur and to cap it all, losing my swanky Polar computer on some cobbles before the first of the real bergs! And I still had a fantastic day out!

Anyway, I'll hopefully be joining your number soon as I've moved into Quarriers about 6 weeks ago so hope to meet you all again soon.

• 2023 Subscriptions

"Here come the Belgians!"

Hi Phil, remember meeting you at the finish, and look forward to welcoming you on a club run soon. You'll soon be wishing you were back on those smooth vlaamse cobbles when you get a taste of Renfrewshire potholes :rockets:rockets

Membership info here: http://www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk/ind ... Itemid=292

;-)

Cheers

Mul