sunday 18th april

charlie p

• 2023 Subscriptions

Planned route for sunday is club rooms georgetown road bishopton gleddoch up that horrible wee hill as you enter port Glasgow then coast road to Largs and returning via Fairlie Moor and johnshill lochwinnoch. leaving club rooms at 9am. Plenty of options to bail out for anyone who wants to come along.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Jannza

One less hill result! Paul this run is ideal for you. just a wee step up from what you have done. Hope you can make it. I would guess the run is in the 50/60 mile range but as I have said there are plenty of options to make it shorter.

Charlie

If the wee hill is not open why not go over old largs road into largs, might make it a bit shorter but if you want distance we could put a loop in at barmill,

Anway i will be there

Thanks for the herlp dragging me back to the bunch umpteen times today guys.

Finally got home about 2:30 haven't a clue how far I've ridden as my computer was goosed and I forgot to restart the mapping app on my phone.

Anyone know how far the run was from the club rooms and back?

Probably won't be out next week as I think I'm on the bevvy on Saturday night.

Thanks again

• 2023 Subscriptions

great run last sunday. 11 of us started and 11 finished. Good bit of fun all way round. The Cavendish twins ( Colin and Billy ) were in fine form. Al is still king of the mountains and frank for someone who has not trained for a while was showing great form. Neil gets top prize for grafting round without complaint. Do not think it will be long before he is pulling the rest of us round. Jannza the wee horrible hill was open. Hope paul has made it back from Finland