Stevie Blom

Which Training Circuit  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Training Circuit

• Glengarnock Thurs
    • Houston Thurs
    • Houston Tues & Glengarnock Thurs

Guest fatblokeonbike

Dooley's have made a good choice. Right on, Paul! Try not to laugh too loud when I bring in my 30-year-old thingie...

Don't forget to suggest that you too go on all the trade trips to Milan and such-like places! - why should just the Boss have all the nice benefits? And, of course, Dooleys *really* need a workshop representative to follow the Tour each year, learn from the race pros on-the-job; who better than you? All expenses paid, naturally..

'orrabest!

Yooors,

Iain.

:grin: No sir.There's no need to slip me a brownie,it's all in a days work.

A satisfying first day at the office had me drinking tea,listening to the radio,gossiping with visitors,wandering around the front shop mentally spending my wages,a wee wander up the toon and did a few repairs as well ;-) .

Looking forward to tommorow Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer! .

It's all the suppliers fault don't yous know :-P

Guest fatblokeonbike
Iain,your "thirty something",no offence but are you not older than that????!!!!!!!,and anyway that's offensive talk on the Bunch is it not? :-P

Ah wuz tawkin' about ma bike - as for me, those lines on my face are all carefully applied each morning... :icon_mooning

Guest fatblokeonbike
[snip]

A satisfying first day at the office had me drinking tea,listening to the radio,gossiping with visitors,wandering around the front shop mentally spending my wages,a wee wander up the toon and did a few repairs as well

No change there, then...