Confined TT league results

AlanT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

An interesting tie at the top of the Hilly TT League will keep us all on tenterhooks until the grand final on 26th August. Essentially, any one ofĀ 6 people could (arithmetically) take the title on paper, but can they do it on a bicycle?Ā All to ride for.

Still a surprise leader at the top of the league, but I'm sure that's not going to last.

pdf 20170401 Week 04 League.pdf

• 2023 Subscriptions

Updated chocolate and TT league results.

With reference toĀ the query over rider eligibility, I have left all the riders names in until the situation has been clarified. I will be looking to have this cleared up ASAP so that we can all get on with riding our bikes.

pdf 20170404 Week 05 League.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

The current update. The Chocolate series is still wide open. Any newcomers to TT-ing are welcome to take part and could bag a trophy, as indeed could some of the 'over 26 minute' 10 riders. All to go for.

PDF 20170420 Week 07 League.pdf

• 2023 Subscriptions

First of the league of 10 results making an appearance. Remember, this is a handicapped event, measured against best 10 time over the last three years.

Ā 

We really need more riders taking part for this league to have any meaning or value.

PDF 20170425 Week 08 League.pdf

• 2023 Subscriptions

My goodness, what a night that was. Congrats to Richard on taking the second trophy of the season, and we have a new leader at the top of the League of 10...

Ā 

Ā 

An updated results sheet due to the accidental omission of one of the riders. Doesn't change the placings, just the points.

PDF 20170517 Week 11 League.pdf

• 2023 Subscriptions

Your TT league points have increased from 7 to 15, based on your finishing position plus a point for finishing. The league of 10 TT points is run against a handicap (your best 10 time at the start of the season), and only the first 5 get points for that.

The handicapped ratings for last night's event are:

Marc -232

James. -108

Gerrard -62

David -28

Richard -6

Alan +19

Iain +38

Paul +39

Billy +64

Ā 

3 of the top 5 did not have a 10 time, hence were allocated a standard time of 26 minutes. Why 26 minutes? Because that's the time we base the chocolate series on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • AlanT unpinned this topic