28 May Away Day Elvanfoot

• 2023 Subscriptions

Left just after 801 wasn't sure if Cedric was getting us at the Bridge so didn't wait any longer as we thought we had all the club room grupeto .

Nearly never got Al as well

But fantastic ride up Glen Fruin , Rest (old road) hells glen , a mad thrash to Strachur , back to Dunoon

Me and Jan came over whistlefield climb which seemed like a good idea at the time but it's a long way to the boat

Back home over the Clune so 112 miles and a good day on the bike

• 2023 Subscriptions

Left just after 801 wasn't sure if Cedric was getting us at the Bridge so didn't wait any longer as we thought we had all the club room grupeto .

Nearly never got Al as well

But fantastic ride up Glen Fruin , Rest (old road) hells glen , a mad thrash to Strachur , back to Dunoon

Me and Jan came over whistlefield climb which seemed like a good idea at the time but it's a long way to the boat

Back home over the Clune so 112 miles and a good day on the bike

• 2023 Subscriptions

Was a great day out apart from being attacked by midges at the cafe stop. The rest and be thankful and hells glen is always pretty spectacular on a day like today.

I hope those of you who avoided the Whistlefield option can live with the shame of taking the easy route to Dunoon. :icon_mooning 

post-3959-0-82276000-1495989476_thumb.jpgpost-3959-0-69340600-1495989465_thumb.jpg

Sorry to have missed you Cedric hope you managed to get a ride in anyway.

• Committee

Cedric has only been a member for a couple of weeks and on the forum for 24 hours but already heading for the Hammoc having missed both the 0800 bunch, then, after frantic messaging, missing the 0930 bunch! Chapeau!

Sounds like a great day. I was working.