Drop-ins - 28th-30th December

Richard

• Members

The velodrome's open for three days between Christmas and New Year. Is there any interest in booking into a drop-in en masse on one of those days? 

I think demand for these sessions will massively outstrip supply. We'd probably need to book at midnight one week in advance to secure a place, which is why I'm mentioning it so far in advance.

Let me know. Ta!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Did dst set tonight. Great coach. Gave us all a lot of good advice & I overheard a rider telling another how well structured the session had been. The 2 hours flew by. Well done coach Billy Mac. Could not believe that u could be constructive and nice for a whole 2 hours. Retirement clearly agrees with u

• Members

The Thursday sessions will appear tomorrow (Thursday 22nd) at midnight, so I suggest we're all sitting by our phones or laptops at 23:59!

The velodrome timetable says there will be track sessions at 12 o'clock, 1 o'clock and 2 o'clock on Thursday 29th. However, Wednesday 28th is now showing drop-ins at 10 and 11am, which aren't scheduled on the timetable, so it's anyone's guess what will be available next Thursday.

Five places gone in each of the Wednesday sessions already. It's a pity we're not all online just now - we could have booked them!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Lads

Thursday is on the app now and nothing in way of drop ins. We'd 28th has a drop in at 3pm with 11 spaces. Anyone want to barrell in and book an hour? Alan T already booked I think

Charlie, if a few of us are there maybe you could change time as nothing left at 11am?

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Oh I didn't realise more sessions might appear later. Was just thinking bird in hand on Wednesday maybe worth 2 in bush on Thursday. Alan T already going and possible Charlie and Billy could swap over. Happy either way, I will probably not make it to midnight but try early tomorrow morning as in before 7am so should be ok.

:)