Sunday 21/8 Lake of Menteith

• Life Members

Yip. Any idea on miles clubrooms to clubrooms (roughly )

Alan,

The route is attached (I think its the same one as the map which was made 2012)

http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/fullscreen/80609993/

The circuit is about 40km, by the time you cross the bridge & I'm assuming coming back via Croftamie after the Killearn then Cycle route 7 - Bonhill - Dumbarton???? - then I'm guessing it'll be about 70-80 miles

(please note I always assume routes are 70-80 miles and end up being otherwise, so please don't quote me on this though)  :shock:

Alex, Duke's Pass is not on the circuit, not sure if Charlie was thinking of it, if so miles would definitely go up ........... over to Charlie!

I'll come out if there is a cafe stop, Charlie :-)

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Basically heading to Balfron then following route on Chungs map. Alex we could turn right at Rob Roy junction and head thru Averfoyle to Loch Achray taking in Dukes pass then return to Averfoyle for cafe stop then back home. Suggest we make decision on day once we know weather & nos.

Chung look at my original post. Of course there is a cafe stop. My favourite bit of any run

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good to have a wee taste of bunch life today. Only a wee taste though, as a double puncture sorted me out before the red smiddy.

Thanks to James and Charlie for the wheel down the Georgetown, and to Charlie for the spare tube. Put it to good use with a run down to the Cloch instead.

I'll be back.