Intermediates Run Sunday 26th July - Glen Fruin

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'll be along, Paul - as long as the rain stays away. I hope to do the distance, but may have to do it at my own pace, as my fitness is still not where it should be.

If any slower riders want to come along, there's always the possibility of a shorter route, turning off at Helensburgh.

9 of us made good time to Helensburgh where 6 had a cafe stop and then went up SInclair St.

Me Emma and Graham continued up to Glen Fruin with a cafe stop at Balloch. Saw the other group pedal by while we in the cafe.

A good run with the rain only starting for me when I was 3 miles from Lochwinnoch - good incentive to push hard for home!

76 miles at a decent pace.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks Paul for the run to-day as Paul said 9 of us left Miller street then 6 of us branched off at Helensburgh, Myself David, Boyde and newbies Alan, Scott and

Sam went up Sinclair street. We had a cafe stop at Lomond Shores which served fab empire biscuits and scones. Also just home in time before the rain

well timed. 55 miles

Carol & David  Ohyadancer!  Ohyadancer!