Access to Clubhouse this week (w/c 10/11/14)

alexb

Jane,

If you are going to the clubrooms this week could I impose on you to perhaps pick up the box of remaining kit whch was not lifted at the AGM and bring it with you on Friday for people to uplift then. Any garments left on Friday I'll take for dishing out later if required

M

Guys/Girls

I'm not keen on kit being left here there and everywhere, as it increases the chances of mix ups and kit being mislaid. To avoid this, the box of kit I left at the clubrooms on Friday pm last week will be there until Jane uplifts it this evening (Tuesday) Thereafter kit can be uplifted at the prizegiving and then through myself as per usual.

Jane, if you have arranged for members to uplift from yourself before Friday that's fair enough.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Guys/Girls

I'm not keen on kit being left here there and everywhere, as it increases the chances of mix ups and kit being mislaid. To avoid this, the box of kit I left at the clubrooms on Friday pm last week will be there until Jane uplifts it this evening (Tuesday) Thereafter kit can be uplifted at the prizegiving and then through myself as per usual.

Jane, if you have arranged for members to uplift from yourself before Friday that's fair enough.

M

Hi Mark

I won't be at prize giving this year so will make necessary arrangements with you to pick up kit.

Cheers

Andy