Thursday night APR?

• 2023 Subscriptions

It seems like the Georgetown road is going to be closed next week (hopefully for the long awaited repairs) so was wondering if there was any interest in doing an APR on the Peesweep circuit as an alternative? Was enjoyable last year and was about 7 laps of the circuit.

For those wondering what an APR involves - it is basically like a handicapped race with small groups set off at intervals. Sort of like the reliability rides in the winter with the fastest group going off last and trying to catch up to the group in front. Because of the seeding it is perhaps a gentler introduction to "race" training than the normal thursday night chaingang.

M'Lud, give them til tuesday evening to get min of 10 then post for a chain gaing with a finish at the crosslees roundabout. Could meet there and take the original route thru houston and out to bishy.. Shortened circuit but worth riding if APR doesn't get off ground.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Not for me thanks. I've taken to cycling home from the office several days a week on my pre-historic Raleigh in full-on commuting mode.