Barmill circuits - Sat April 5th

DavieB

Davie, great idea. Was thinking of doing an Arran long training run this weekend but this a grand alternative if others up for it. Can't commit yet as need to take daughter to Edinburgh at some point on saturday, just don't know when yet !

:)

Aye, it was indeed a great idea but not one shared by my legs and lungs. Dismal showing probably foretells a relegation to the 30 milers.

Hope you enjoyed the rest of the circuits apart from the rain not cold or windy so not bad overall.

PS there wasn't quite so much gravel the last time I rode the shortcut I took you down ...honest.

D

• 2023 Subscriptions

Aye, it was indeed a great idea but not one shared by my legs and lungs. Dismal showing probably foretells a relegation to the 30 milers.

Hope you enjoyed the rest of the circuits apart from the rain not cold or windy so not bad overall.

PS there wasn't quite so much gravel the last time I rode the shortcut I took you down ...honest.

D

That was a shortcut? I thought you were just being nice to Billy and Charlie helping them prepare for Paris Roubaix!!

Completely gubbed after (can't quite believe I'm going to say this in relation to Barrmill Circuit)...ahem... thoroughly enjoyable session!

Andy 😄

Poor show from me too today Davie - end of last training block before racing begins in earnest Upon cleaning bike afterwards I noticed I had rubbed through a set of brake blocks broken a spoke In rear wheel which had caused the rim to collapse and front calliper was rubbing. No wonder I ended up peddling squares after that - good fun nevertheless

Aye Colin your rear wheel took some dunt as I recall but you seemed to be going fine nonetheless.

Glad everybody enjoyed it I was having a whale of a time until I reached the circuit.

Never mind blocks I need to start training again.

D

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well done in the rain! Sorry I missed it.

I got back this afternoon and had a deeply unpleasant turbo session was cut short due to lack of form.

Sticking with the motto of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Got to keep that double Arran in focus.

:)