Thursday 2nd Jan

ginty001

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great wee run today down to Largs and even better Das Bagelhausen was open. George made a guest appearance today also bringing with him his witty banter and craic! Hope you all enjoyed rest of the run after Largs

Happy new year

Andy

Guest George

Sorry about the Craic-the stitching in my leggings must have burst.

Don't think the collective were too sad to see the back of Andy & Davie-they were very strong.

Good ride- Lochwinnoch-Kilbirnie-Largs-Loch Thom then home via the Wynn.

Feels like more than the 55 miles.

Fourth day of training in a row so off to put the feet up & watch some weight loss hypnosis DVDs. :(

I was slow getting away from BB and got caught at traffic lights. The Bunch had disappeared. I looked right up the Glen road but did not see any yellow so assumed (wrongly) that decision had been made to go round the coast. Set off up the coast road in hot pursuit of a non-existent bunch and realised half way to Wemyss Bay that you must have gone up The Glen.

Anyway, carried on around the coast, up the Clune and down track to LW. A 28 mile solo stint - fortunately had a tail wind most of the way so was able to keep a decent pace going! 63 miles on the clock.

I missed your call George - too much traffic noise.

Big thanks to Chung's Mobile Workshop - the temporary repair to the tyre wall lasted all the way back to LW. I owe you a tube and a coffee.

Billy - you were right it was the brake block.

PS: Checked Strava and I did a PB from Largs to Skelmorlie trying to catch the ghost bunch!!!!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good ride today, been a while since ive been up Brisbane Glen that way, it is a nice climb. The Wynn on the other hand isnt, just goes on and on!

Sorry Paul i'm probably to blame - i thought i was last getting going again after the bagel basket and that you were up the road with the others - wasnt until i caught up at the turn that i realised you werent there.