Thursday 2nd Jan

ginty001

• Life Members

Thanks to everyone for today's run!

Bunch of 10 to start with and all the way to Largs via Howood, Lochwinnoch & down the Haylie all on the road.

Apologies to Hugh for dragging him on a detour to Bishopton before heading home via Renfrew & Govan. Must have added an extra 10k if we went with Billy on the track back to Paisley after splitting near Kilmacolm........bad decision by me! Anyway, the extra mile should do you good Hugh! 121k by the time I got home, all wet & tired but great run especially for a mid week run. Thanks for the wheels chaps!

Glad you got home ok, Paul!

We thought your wheel didn't hold up & just turned to the trains. The reason why you didn't see us up the Glen road was because Iain Mcginty took us up the wrong turn off, that's why .......... doh! :-)

Hope Sundays weather is better than forecast!

cheers

• Life Members

Thanks to everyone for today's run!

Bunch of 10 to start with and all the way to Largs via Howood, Lochwinnoch & down the Haylie all on the road.

Apologies to Hugh for dragging him on a detour to Bishopton before heading home via Renfrew & Govan. Must have added an extra 10k if we went with Billy on the track back to Paisley after splitting near Kilmacolm........bad decision by me! Anyway, the extra mile should do you good Hugh! 121k by the time I got home, all wet & tired but great run especially for a mid week run. Thanks for the wheels chaps!

Glad you got home ok, Paul!

We thought your wheel didn't hold up & just turned to the trains. The reason why you didn't see us up the Glen road was because Iain Mcginty took us up the wrong turn off, that's why .......... doh! :-)

Hope Sundays weather is better than forecast!

cheers

Guest George

Anyone not got a GPS of today's route?

They were probably all riding with power meters, too. ;)

Sorry, Jann. Not got a GPS for today.

Will have a power meter from next week tho. :)