Bagel basket sat 28th September

charlie p

• 2023 Subscriptions

Myself matt and Iain leaving bridge of weir on sat at 10.00 am for Largs . Route as follows:-

Bow

Houston

Langbank

Coastal route to Largs

Chill out at bagel then return either up haylie or west Kilbride route

Wheelers most welcome to join us

Pace ok as I intend to hug Matthews wheel

• 2023 Subscriptions

This was a Carlsberg day. The weather was glorious and the company excellent. Myself Matthew Iain porteous and James mclaren( who I have now christened Jim to avoid confusion with our other member of that name) had a lovely ride down to largs. There we were joined by Iain couttie for coffee at the bagel basket. I was going to have a bacon roll but after receiving numerous compliments from Iain on my svelte like figure I opted for the scone. We met Jim cusick and lyndsey at the cafe and had a good bletherThereafter we headed back via west Kilbride. Simply glorious.

• 2023 Subscriptions

This was a Carlsberg day. The weather was glorious and the company excellent. Myself Matthew Iain porteous and James mclaren( who I have now christened Jim to avoid confusion with our other member of that name) had a lovely ride down to largs. There we were joined by Iain couttie for coffee at the bagel basket. I was going to have a bacon roll but after receiving numerous compliments from Iain on my svelte like figure I opted for the scone. We met Jim cusick and lyndsey at the cafe and had a good bletherThereafter we headed back via west Kilbride. Simply glorious.

Welcome back Charlie