Intermediate Run, Sunday 29th Sept

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

How about a trip to the cafe at Eaglesham Moor visitors centre, about 42 miles round trip from Miller St. if we follow the route below. Other options possible depending on how far we want to go on the day.

Those who did this run back in May and might remember the cakes!

9 o'clock start from Miller St.

http://www.mapmyride.../view/210281093

Graham.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Boyd

Come with is we will be taking a long way home

Thanks for the offer, Billy. I don't think my current fitness is up to staying with you guys, though. It's a long way back into an easterly if you are suffering. I might think about coming as far as Faslane, though. See you in the morning anyway.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks Graham for todays route as was first time to the visitor centre. Mixture of road surfaces and scenery and with the weather and company a good day to be on the bike. Thanks to all for the run at a good pace and no-one got lost or left behind. Carol & Dave. Ohyadancer! :banana

What a fantastic day to be on a bike, great run and good company! Sunburn on the last weekend of September! Well over 4 1/2 hours by the time I got home, was falling asleep in the car on the way to the velodrome!

Well deserved glass of wine and a bath now, if I can keep my eyes open :)