Main Bunch Sunday 10th March Das Bagelhausen

Gummers

Hate to ruin a bagel bash but we are not supposed to organise club runs at the same time we have a confined event

However if you are suggesting that we postpone the confined please post on that thread and I will postpone the restricted gear TT

Thanks

Your loyal servant

Confined event committee member

Guest Ross Toole

In light of Billy's ruling, Whats the possibilty of changing to Saturday morning (if people can do that) leaves open Sunday for the TT? I would be up for doing both.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hate to ruin a bagel bash but we are not supposed to organise club runs at the same time we have a confined event

However if you are suggesting that we postpone the confined please post on that thread and I will postpone the restricted gear TT

Thanks

Your loyal servant

Confined event committee member

Billy, my sincere apologies. I completely forgot about the restricted gear TT being arranged.

Happy to

a) scrap " Operation Das Bagelhausen Landing" completely or

B) as per Sir Toole's suggestion switch it to the Saturday morning

Andy

• 2023 Subscriptions

If anybody interested had already posted a run for Saturday morning - not coast though but tour of East Ayrshire possibly Transmitter Hill if roads are 100% clear - not too sure of long term forecast.

Suit yersels....

D

Cricket I'm doing a poor job with this posting a run malarkey. Ross and I were slavering over the thought of BB coffees and scones after the Don Smith. Apologies Davie and Billy for cutting across club rules and existing proposal for Saturday run.

I'm happy to go with the flow. Transmitter hill would be is a great run with a wee cuppa at Galston.

I guess in terms of order of priorities, confined events come first. I've signed up for this on Sunday. Not sure of etiquette for circumstances such as this but I guess if TT doesn't go ahead we should then make plans for weekend?

Andy

• 2023 Subscriptions

Any more talk of postponing the TT and you risk the wrath of Kenny S, the TT is ON!

I repeat the TT is ON!

D

Yup I've signed up for it. I was referencing an earlier post but thank you Davie :-)

TT Sunday. Transmitter Hill Saturday.

Andy