Main bunch jan 6 Full Coast

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

Run was awesome today and appreciated the miles. Agree with Charlie that Hugh was the team leader on the road. I'll never forget Billy popping into the co-op wi his da to buy 1 cal sunflower oil spray for his chain. The sight of him spraying it in and the faint aroma reminiscent of chips will keep me warm in the darkest moments if returning to work this week. Colin and Alan we waited on the main road after Howwood for you but figured you might have taken a different route. Hope you made home fine.

Andy

• 2023 Subscriptions

Tough day for me guys! 90 miles on the clock which was at least 35 too much. Managed the last 25 on my own still averaging 17mph which is better than I would have managed not too long ago when feeling good. I knew it was going to be tough getting back on the rails, so quite positive.

See you next week.

Tom

93 miles on the clock for me so all good. Hopefullt the extra training is starting to pay off although won't know till I finish the weights sessions. Thanks for waiting at main rd Andy - we took the shortcut through Kilbarchan back to Bishopton. Legs gubbed now but still smiling from all the effort today

cheers

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Good ride today after a bit of a pedestrian start.

Billy shall now be known as one-cal-mac.

Charlie, the mission was to get from A to B as quickly as possible.

You also have to work on your sprint tactics or were you just leading me out?

Chapeau to the Hugh-man missile, one to watch and maybe one who should be taken under the wing of one of our coaches.

Bit embarrassed by my measly 60 miles - not fit at he moment! Hayley Brae a solo struggle into the wind!

Thanks to the Chungsta for riding me back to the bunch a couple of times.

When your down the only way is up!!! Bit of a bummer when the youngest rider (Hugh) is 45 years younger that me!!!!!!!!!

PC

• 2023 Subscriptions

Bit embarrassed by my measly 60 miles - not fit at he moment! Hayley Brae a solo struggle into the wind!

Thanks to the Chungsta for riding me back to the bunch a couple of times.

When your down the only way is up!!! Bit of a bummer when the youngest rider (Hugh) is 45 years younger that me!!!!!!!!!

PC

Paul

I think you're being unfair to yourself since you'd put in some hefty miles this week already. Welcome back!

Andy

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good ride today after a bit of a pedestrian start.

Billy shall now be known as one-cal-mac.

Charlie, the mission was to get from A to B as quickly as possible.

You also have to work on your sprint tactics or were you just leading me out?

Chapeau to the Hugh-man missile, one to watch and maybe one who should be taken under the wing of one of our coaches.

Mission is easy its sharing the strategy :-)

Well spoken for Hugh

Andy