30 milers 2/9/12

GreigS

Greg, I may join you guys this weekend. A more civilised route and gentle pace will be an ideal way to ease myself back into the saddle. No doubt I'll get pelters from MacBagel for this. I'll give you a call today (thurs) regards what's left of the tt bike you've put on ebay.

M

Firstly i would like to thank everyone for coming out to play today we really enjoyed that run . I have never seen such a large bunch of wheelers going along the Beith rd and to the main bunch for sitting on our wheels till we reached the bowfield then they showed us how to climb well done guys . Far too many to name on todays run but special mention to young Bill for coaching me up the bowfield and to young Danny for showing everyone how to climb at speed KOM in my eyes Hello, beer !! .Also thanks to Marko and Martin along with the very young James and Margaret im sure one of the others could write a book about todays run but i will keep it short well done everyone again.

Greig & Elaine Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Yet another great day out with the 30 (42) milers ! Good sized bunch with a few new faces, a special mention for the two younger participants, James and Danny (cracking new bike by the way ! )

After the Bowfield climb, enjoyed a rolling route to Kilwinning followed by cafe stop at Castle Semple.

Also good to see Mark back on his bike none the worse for his recent fall and for his advice regarding bunch riding.

Great day, more of the same next week.

Regards,

Alan

• 2023 Subscriptions

Intended to stretch my legs before hooking up again at Lochwinnoch but didn't see anyone

about when I got there :roll:

George no mates.

Too fast for you Geo :lol:

Good fun in the bunch this morning - can see what I've been missing all these weeks. Hopefully get out more often through the autumn.

cheers all,

M