29 Jan main bunch

Guest EPCC

I'd go for Arrochar as the last flattish long run before the reliablities start, then bring on the hills. Callander is a long day in the saddle probably 100 miles plus, more so for them blouses in the West. Hopefully better weather and more light by March time. Just my tuppence worth.

M

Thought we would go over the dark side so flat run over to Helensburgh right turn at Faslane alpine climb

Balloch cafe stop? Back over bridge langbank lochwinoch then either howwood or track and home

Milage 70 maybe

Hello, beer !!

Wise words, Billy.

Just saw forecast for rain & possible snow.

Given the expected low turnout due to party the night before & the state

those who turn out are likely to be in it may be wise to stay closer to home with bale out options.

I spy with my little eye something beginning with B!

"Ice Free Route" sounds suspiciously like doon ra coast, oh!... that's not the bagel basket over there is it? Fancy that! We haven't been in there for oh.... about a week, let's pay it a visit. Do you think the owner would sponsor us? Or at least Billy Mac. Anyone for a MacBagel...with extra cheese!!!!!! :lol:

M

JUST WANT TO CHECK WHO STILL INTENDS HEADING OUT TOMORROW.

I'M NOT GOING TO THE DANCE SO AM A DEFINITE. GIVEN THE AMOUNT OF COINTREAU LIKELY TO BE CONSUMED WHO IS LIKELY TO STILL BE UP FOR IT?

Just the 4 of us this morning. The swally squad were obviously sleeping it off.

Myself, Andy & Paul headed off and met Colin at Bishy. Alas Colin is suffering with the flu and chicked it at Lochwinnoch.

The 3 amigos ploughed on and went on a very liumpy tour of Renfrewshire and Ayrshire.

64 miles in the bank for me with no cafe stop. Feel a bit better but still not great.

Just getting my excuses in early for next week!