Grand Prix In a few words

Guest EPCC

Hard

Well done to Alan and greig 8th and 9th especially Alan who took part in a Triathlon.

The rest of us its back to the drawing board mind you it could have been even worse if Mr C got pulled after me but unluckly he did not so 5, 4 to me and only the Isle of Bute pan flat road race to go. ;-)

• Committee

Too many Wheelers started at the back, which meant that the leaders were half-way to Barrhead before we clipped in.

Greg was very prominent at 4th or fifth wheel for most of the race it seemed, and did brilliantly well to keep position, born crit rider. I was all over the place. If you lost a line then two or three guys filled the space and you had to start allover again.

Big congrats to Barry who was second at the prime Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer ! , but then blew up after working so hard, and steamed backwards through the bunch.

Moved up a gear to gain some places on the final back straight, then just got Greg at the line in a murderous uphill sprint. What a great change from TTs man!

Triples all round and many thanks to the organisers for excellent racing and sun!! Hello, beer !!Oh ya dancer !

And many thanks to all the supporters.

Alan

Yes superb racing by Greg, Alan and Barrie - great showing for the JW.

As for me a real experience - no respite and need to be super fast and super brave into the corners otherwise you are at the back and toast. Good fun though.

Congrats to Kenny S and all involved for putting on a great day Hello, beer !!

D