Uplawmoor 25 12th july

David Thomson

• 2023 Subscriptions

Mary,

Thank you very much for time keeping.

I think Ben did a PB as well!

I didn't pay, but I took the funds and will put them and my money into the club account to tomorrow. I also still need to put into the account last weeks £21 that Kenny gave to me.

Cheers,

R

Thanks to Mary for timekeeping - now enjoying a well earned glass of wine!

Well done to all the PBs (whoever they are!). I too thought Ben's was a PB but last week's time is listed as 57:23 - either way a fantastic ride on that course, well done to all -n.b. David T 2min. improvement in PB in 7days!

Iain

Thanks again Mary for timing, you earned your vino tonight!

Apologies for the confusion surrounding my PB. I (wrongly) thought i did a 57.30something last week so just nodded my head when asked if that was a pb. So i was 4 secs slower tonight than last week, that feels right.

Ramsay was fairly flying tonight, passing me twice on the climbs, well done to him on another smashing pb. Well done everyone for turning up and riding hard - He who dares Rodders, he who dares!

A good warm up for next weeks hilly TT.

Ben

• 2023 Subscriptions

£21 for last week's 25TT (collected by Kenny) and £21 for last night's 25TT (£18 collected by Mary + my £3) both paid into the club account this morning.

Sorry for my part in the PB confusion. Well done to all those getting PB's.

The beginning of July is a tough time for the confined events, with two 25s and then the hilly 10! :grin::grin::grin:

Cheers,

R

As with the early posts a big thank you to Mary for keeping time Oh ya dancer ! . A good night for it and some cracking times. DT 2 mins off a PB - hats off. Every time Ben and Ramsay go past me I think someone has sneaked a reverse gear onto my bike. Trip to bike shop for some tri bars imminent.

Pedalled into work this morning. Not good! First 10 miles were torture. Any slight ramp and the thighs were protesting. Is it wrong to enjoy doing these?!!!

M