Sunday 22aug Transmitter Hill

charlie p

I know, we went round Largs on Sunday. My toes are just defrosting now. :-?

I'd like to try this ride so long as I'm not getting pumped oot the back of the group

on every hill. :oops:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Normally, George, you don't have to worry about being pumped out the back. That is my mantle!! I have only been at it for two years but I am consistent.

However the Land Rover will have all seven bikes mounted this Sunday as we are all riding down the new section of the M74.

Tom

Pah!

Tom, you have been forewarned that I am after yout title.

"George Donnelly JWCC off the back champ 2011" has a ring to it.

It will be mine. :!:

:lol:

John,

Well, I thought it more 'politically correct' to wear club colours on my avatar. It is my Etape 'top-of-hill-look'. Some may say it is my 'over the hiil' look!

Anyway, HTC are now HTC Highroad and have changed their kit so mine is obsolete! Just like football tops!

Paul

I may come along but will want to be home for lunchtime which means I will need to bail out early. To that end....can you tell me where you go after Howwood...you'll be passing through Stewarton & Fenwick I take it?

Tom/George,

There has been some comment about being 'pumped out the back' but rest assured Tom has it sewn up as he was 'pumping out the back' something rotten last Saturday at the lodge!!! Those who were there will understand!

PC