curry night?????????

stu

Hi all as some of you might know im moving down to england soon to join the police. Today i mentioned to various riders that we should organise a curry night at a indian buffet and every one said good idea!!!!!!!!

So how about it lads and ladies a buffet meal beer flowing good conversation, ME, and loads more reasons to go!

Date sometime at the start of september midweek.

Oh and i remeber all the riders that said yeah good idea so if nobody goes don't expect a christmas card. Post replys on here.

cheers stu

I can't usually do Tues / Wed as Jane goes out but either I could come after she's back in or something.......September is also a favourite Parents' night zone so set a def date and I'll see... be good to do something other than ride a bike for 100 miles........and I need to lay down a layer of winter fat......

ss

• 3 weeks later...

Alright there people hows it going? ok curry night im kinda easy on if people want it to be a friday so they can have a drink and not be hungover at work thats cool or if you want it to be a week night thats cool as well. So hows about either the 9th or 10th of september? Put up a reply and we can work it out.

Also is that it surely more people must want to go and have a curry???

cheers stu