Sunday 21st June- stupid o'clock Largs loop

Alan McLean

• 2023 Subscriptions

Alan,

Sunday morning sounds good to me. I'm racing on Sat down at Straiton, so will confirm for definite on Saturday afternoon/evening (depending on whether I can still sit on a bike or not!).

Cheers

Ramsay

• Committee

Magnificent Seven plus new recruit Scott had a great early morning run today. We can confirm that the waterside Nardini's is open at 0850 on Sundays.

Much rain at Largs but dry once we returned to Inverclyde.

A forty mile hilly road race on Saturday had only strengthened Paul, Jim and Ramsay.

7.30 am is the new black, you read it here first.

A

• 2023 Subscriptions

All I can say is how good does it get. Brilliant run this morning with hard bits and easy bits. Top marks to Greg for hingin in there - how good would it be to be his age again. Top marks to Alan as well for demonstrating magnificent falling technique as he rolled across the road and appeared to sustain no significant injury - this resulted from a particulrly impressive and sustained attack from an in-form Jim D up the Brisbane Glen, we were on the red line chewing stems when there was a touch of wheels behind the flying JD ...........

7am Sunday mornings should be reserved for this every week by law,

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !