Easter Sunday 12th Bunch

chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Since we dont yet have a route for Sunday, can i suggest a wee sorte north of the river. :-o Over the Erskine Bridge >> on to Balloch, turn left at roundabout beyond Duck Bay, head north through Glen Fruin down to Faslane, turn left, head south to Helensburgh, up Sinclair St, :roll: over the HILL back to Loch Lomond and A82 back to Erskine Bridge...... Roughly 45 miles Erskine bridge to Erskine bridge, plus Johnstone to Erskine and back......Nice wee Cafe stop in Helensburgh is an option Oh ya dancer !

Sounds good what time how would 0900 start at club rooms so those who have egg duties will be back in time.

Ginty are you the leader for sunday, you have suggested the routeand could we stay of the track as i am still embarassed and have flash backs Hello, beer !!

I have easter bunny duties later in the day but hope to join the bunch til 10.30 or so

The erskine bridge is a safe 40 minutes from the clubrooms so if leaving at 9 from Johnstone will be at Bridge South side just before 20 to 10 If leaving at 9.15 it is 5 to 10.

I am up for a 9.00 departure so bridge a 20 to 10 south side

1/4 to 10 o'clock on the North side (Kenny?)

I'd suggest onto Bowling then rejoin a82 Dumbarton - I'd suggest avoiding A814 to Helensburgh by going Bonhill follow through Jamestown and into Balloch. At the Roundabout at the National Park go straight then right at the next (don't go up to the A82) and then 2nd exit at the next one which should lead you up a road which is blocked to cars at the other end .This brings you out at Cameron House and then it's Duck Bay and then Arden.

Go left at the Arden rbt straight across the crossroads (now a roundabout?) at the top of the Hill and into GlenFruin- alternatively go left then find Glen FRuin's turnoff on the right (I wouldn't)

Come back by Sinclair st climb and over back to A82.

I hope to be at clubrooms for a 9.oo depart but if not I'll be between there and the bridge.

If anyone wants to join me I hope to be crossing the south side of the bridge about 7.25 (plus or minus a few minutes) and head along to Erskine then the Georgetown then Houston the Morrisons

I will be out for a proper ride next week and the week after- one of these should be North Third Reservoir and the carron valley the other deepest ayrshire

see you hopefully (bunny permitting)

ss

• Life Members

Sorry Simon & every one who turned up this morning! :oops::oops:

No excuses really......just pure laziness.....couldn't get out of bed.

Hope you guys had a good one......would have slowed yous down anyway.

Hope to be out next week ;-)

Cheers

Chung

Good day out and back early, loads of bonus points. will miss next week have to work all weekend, but will see you (plural) the week after, save a long run for that week