Sunday 3rd Aug - 9.30 am Bunch

Lesley Scally

All,

Like many of the rest of you, I'm planning to do the Erskine Hospital ride this Sunday so no plans for a normal 9.30 am bunch run (unless those who aren't doing the ride want to organise something amongst yourselves). For those of you that are planning to do the Erskine run, how about meeting at Erskine Hospital at 8.00 am (or thereabouts) for a departure time of 8.30 am. This will give us time to get registered, pick up ferry tickets and get ourselves together in a group ready to leave at 8.30 am?

See you Sunday.

xx Lesley

• 2023 Subscriptions

Or alternatively, myself and a number of other early birds / slow coaches are planning to get a head start. We're meeting about 10 to 8 and planning to leave in time to catch the 9 o'clock boat.

All welcome to give us a wheel on the way to Gourock. :grin:

I expect we'll meet up with Lesley's group at the top of Loch Striven or the Otter Ferry climb, though....

:shock:

Here's hoping for a decent forecast :smash

• 2023 Subscriptions

Or alternatively, myself and a number of other early birds / slow coaches are planning to get a head start. We're meeting about 10 to 8 and planning to leave in time to catch the 9 o'clock boat.

All welcome to give us a wheel on the way to Gourock. :grin:

I expect we'll meet up with Lesley's group at the top of Loch Striven or the Otter Ferry climb, though....

:shock:

Here's hoping for a decent forecast :smash

Guest DavieR

I am meeting Bill "ride the legs aff ye" Thompson, at 8.30 for a 9.00 departure, anyone wishing to join us will be most welcome. Please be aware Bill has been training secretly for the last two weeks on the very roads we will be riding over, so try and find room for an oxygen tent in yer back pocket. You have been warned!!