Confined Events 2021

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

After the disaster for club events that was 2020, I have uploaded the provisional calendar for 2021. There are a couple of caveats though.

1. All club events remain suspended until further notice. In practice, this means that I fully expect that none of the scheduled events will actually take place until after Easter at the earliest. There is at best a 50% chance that the schedule will run normally after July.

2. Just because an event is on the calendar, do not assume that it will take place unless a thread is opened specifically for it.

3. Events that do not take place will not be rescheduled. 

4. Events that do take place will be run in accordance with the most up to date SC/CTT guidance. Where there is conflict between the two bodies, we will always support the stricter regime to ensure your safety.

I hope everyone has a great season, when it eventually gets going.

And actually, I've ignored rule 3 above...

pdf 20210602 Provisional 2021 club calendar V2.pdf

Edited by AlanT
Addition of revised calendar

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi Alan

Why don’t you run your two 25 TT as a CTT event , that way you might get some riders to take part and possibly encourage your club members to take part, secondly if ran as CTT local event you won’t need any more Marshall’s as you have or need for a confined , and last plus you might even be able to make some pennies for your club, plus you would get kudos from local testers like me 

• 2023 Subscriptions

We did a few years ago, when you took it on, and it was very successful in terms of numbers. This year, I have no confidence that the events will be permitted, even in July, plus we kind of missed the boat in getting on the CTT calendar. Maybe for 2022, when things will be more like normal.

• 2023 Subscriptions
17 hours ago, AlanT said:

We did a few years ago, when you took it on, and it was very successful in terms of numbers. This year, I have no confidence that the events will be permitted, even in July, plus we kind of missed the boat in getting on the CTT calendar. Maybe for 2022, when things will be more like normal.

Alan

These don’t need to be listed, it’s the lowest tier of events , it’s really just giving Testers a time , you can do it as turn up and ride 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...