Cross Coaching Sessions

Guest EPCC

Thinking of having a crack at cross racing during the winter , so was thinking of trying to run some cross sessions on the Paisley braes , I also plan to do the cross DSU In August but hopefully will recruit a suitable coach to assist in these.

Anyway the purpose of this post is to see if we had any interest in such a series of sessions

Anymore for anymore

Just to forewarn there may be a fee of between £3 -£5 for these sessions depends on who is coaching it and whether I pay for the DSU in cross myself

Guys & Gal

Have asked Renfrewshire council for permission to use an old park in Paisley for some coaching sessions looking to start August September JWCC members cost £2 However open to non Members so bring your friends

Could I ask those that are interested to post and comment on what the would like to get from the sessions

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest EPCC

Guys

Looking to have an estimate of numbers for this, as I plan to do the Cross Coaching course which will cost me £220 , also it takes a considerable time planing suitable sessions so can I have an indication of who would like this.

Sessions will be skill based and will include techniques like

Dismounting , Mounting Bike

Carrying Bike

Cornering

Bike control ( bunny hop , wheelies balance)

Starts

Barriers

I plan to video the riders when doing the skill and providing individual feedback on performance .

If interested training development plans can also be discussed ( for a fee)

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...