Thursday 24 August - chaingang (Sewing Bee route)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Easy pedal after the top of the Bowfield until everyone is together again, easy pedal and regroup after the Dunlop 30 and then stop and wait at top of the road out of Stewarton (at the top of the hill just past the fishing loch at the entrance to a windfarm) until group is together again. If dropped in between those bits then no waiting

• 2023 Subscriptions

Just the 5 out tonight - myself, Alan, Scott, Joseph and new member Rachid. Tough night for their first Thursday night group ride, weather absolutely miserable but they all did well. 

Was very rainy and gloomy so made the call to go up and do some laps of the Peesweep circuit instead rather than head to Stewarton and get caught out in the dark. Due to change of route no sprint or KOM sections agreed in advance but as its my rules i can make it up as i go along - Alan was first for the last fast lap so 6 points to him for the win, 4 points for everyone else (apart from me i'll just take the 1 for turning up).