Thursday 25/5/17

• 2023 Subscriptions

Paul, probably not feasible for tomorrow night at this stage as I will be tight at work, but do you want a loan of 52cm bike. I could drop off after chaingang

:)

Cheers really appreciate the offer Paul, but I will hopefully have my bike back next week and doing some hill walking/camping this weekend so should be ok. If I don't get bike back next week I will give you a shout!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Cracking night.

Couldnt split Colin and Robbie for 3rd at the finish so calling it a tie. Bonus point for Paul doing it on his cx bike with knobbly tyres! Ian and Jesse get their points as 2nd and 3rd wheelers for the clune. I'll probably stop scoring non wheelers its making things a bit complicated! Also Scott probably doesnt know about the world champs otherwise he would have dropped me long before the top (plus he also eased right off right before the layby)...but its the only time i'm likely to beat both Ian and Scott up a climb so im counting it :D

post-3959-0-93879600-1495742083_thumb.jpg post-3959-0-89193900-1495742093_thumb.jpg

If the weather is decent next week then how about doing the Sewing Bee route for a change? The drag out of Stewarton is one of the best 15 minutes stretches of road for an effort in a bunch. Lots of opportunity for attacking or bar chewing :)  Would mean meeting outside clubrooms. Will post more details for those that dont know the route later in the week