ALERT! Super Quaich - Rouken Glen Cyclocross (RGCX)

PaulL

Sold out in 20mins.. great stuff on waiting list with about 200n people haha... not sure where I got midnight from but I will blame Charlie!

Paul,

Have you put your name on the waiting list?

The way you are riding you should get a start if it is like last years Dig in at the Dock where reserve places were granted based on attendance and form. 

In many respects, not least cycling, the leg is the straw that broke the camels back so pretty cheesed off right now. Still there is Xmas to look forward to........bah humbug!

Walking better now and some indication it is just a minor tear so will maybe think about some of the races late January time if I can get on the bike in the next week or so even for a wee run.

No sign off my x-night yet so probably just waiting for the mail to 'till me that they can't find one.

The Doonbank one opens 1st December at 19:00hrs so be quick.

I am tempted to try and get a start to give me something to focus on I figure the cycling part should be risk free by then and it is only any running which may require a bit of caution. Nothing to lose I suppose.

X-night is in transit - I hope the blooming thing fits.

No the Hungary one was a cracker and was actually pro spec being the SL model and not the standard x-night, it is about 200g lighter.

Got a decent price online at UK shop, hopefully get in the next day or so. It will have the "done in 60 minutes" graphic on the seat tube which even I would hope to be able to achieve in a scheduled 40 minute race!