Bike maintenance night

Stephen Hickey

Robert Sharpe has kindly agreed to run a bike maintenance night on Monday 30th January from 7pm in the club rooms.

This will be aimed at anyone who thinks they could benefit from finding out a bit more about how to keep their bike in good working order which in turn will keep them safe and fast (and of course might save money in the long term). Either just turn up and watch an expert at work or bring your bike to tinker with in the relative safety of the club rooms.

Since Rob is giving up his free time I plan to go ahead with this only if enough people confirm that they will attend (at least 7 to make it worthwhile?). I'll be there so only another 6 required.

If you consider yourself to be already proficient in this field I'm sure Rob would appreciate you coming along to give him a hand.

Cheers

SH

Rob - feel free to put up more info about what you'll be hoping to do on the night.

Robert Sharpe has kindly agreed to run a bike maintenance night on Monday 30th January from 7pm in the club rooms.

This will be aimed at anyone who thinks they could benefit from finding out a bit more about how to keep their bike in good working order which in turn will keep them safe and fast (and of course might save money in the long term). Either just turn up and watch an expert at work or bring your bike to tinker with in the relative safety of the club rooms.

Since Rob is giving up his free time I plan to go ahead with this only if enough people confirm that they will attend (at least 7 to make it worthwhile?). I'l

To ensure that this event goes ahead we need at least 7 attendees on the night.

Can you please post here or PM me if you intend to go along.

So far its Stephen Hickey and myself.

Thanks

Guest fatblokeonbike

Here-here. Bob got his message across in excellent style - most informative, and I'm sure it removed a lot of any apprehension anyone might have felt about tackling some finicky wee jobs around the bike. To know the cause of a problem, and to know what the result might be of aimlessly tinkering, would have been much help to all those who were there.

http://www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk/200 ... rkshop.php